Isn’t it fascinating what we stash and carry with us each day? I love seeing when celebrities and fellow bloggers reveal what’s in their bag, so I wanted to share with you what I always have in mine!
I usually tote around my Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag because like the name it’s almost impossible to fill it! It’s great having the space to throw in anything at anytime. On a cold evening I usually put in a sweater and on a rainy day an umbrella. I would love another Neverfull in white! (Maybe my hubby will read this? Hint, hint.) Lol.
- First thing in the bag is always my iPhone 6! I cannot leave the house without it for obvious reasons. It’s my lifeline and quick photo camera! I love my Felony case I purchased just after Christmas and has gone through some wear and tear from daily life but it’s so fun and I still love it!
- Louis Vuitton wallet…..that’s a must! Can’t really shop without those plastic cards. I’ve had this wallet forever and it’s still in perfect condition and such a classic!
- RayBans!! Sunglasses are always a must for me. My eyes can be quite sensitive to the sun so you will usually find me with my shades on even when it’s slightly overcast. These blue/turquoise aviators are my most recent purchase and I’m so happy with them. The aviator style is my all time fave and I really like how they look on. Turquoise is my color if you have noticed throughout my posts I usually have it in there somewhere! I also have my daughters aviators that of course have pink lenses. She needs to be stylish and protect her pretty little eyes. Whatever I have, there’s usually a mini version close by.
- Car keys – no explanation needed!
- Maybelline blushing bud is my every day lipstick. The color isn’t overwhelming and it stays on for quite awhile. It’s also affordable so can purchase several!
- PUR 4 in 1 powder is my favorite powder foundation it’s easy to apply with a brush and perfect for touch ups throughout the day! I use the shade “Light”.
- Burt’s Bees coconut and pear lip balm hydrates my lips and keeps them soft. It’s always with me no matter where I go. Bonus – it smells really good!
- Wipes and tissues have to be handy at all times. Ever since having my daughter something is always running or sticky. All you Mom’s know what I’m talking about. I don’t know how I lived without wet wipes before. I use them just as much as my little one does. I say no to germs!
- Toys and figurines. This little princess is one of many of its kind that makes its way into my bag along with several other things that are dropped in without my knowledge. Life of a Mom!
- Fruit bars are always the healthy snack I have with me for my sugar loving child who is constantly starving. This is a healthy dose of sugar to keep her going on our shopping trips.
- Gum, yes I love my gum and my favorite is the Trident freshmint.
- A mini lint brush. How handy is it to have one of these?! Especially when I’m wearing black those pesky lint pieces always find their way to my outfit and on the go you need to get rid of them.
Hope you enjoyed the little peek into my bag! What are the must-haves you carry along?