Booties – Winners (similar)
Mid-week must wear is a pretty burgundy sweater and leather jacket! You can throw on a black leather jacket with anything, and you instantly look super cool. Let me tell you what I love about the burgundy sweater:
1. It’s the hot color for fall and I want everything in this shade!
2. It’s long enough to cover your booty – which is perfect for leggings and to keep warm!
3. It’s lightweight and not bulky. Depending on the temps, I don’t need a cami underneath.
4. I can dress this sweater up with statement jewelry and leather leggings or keep it casual as I’ve done here.
5. The material is NOT itchy. That is a serious win right there.
Choosing to pair it with grey skinnies really shows it off. These grey jeans are ultra stretchy and very comfortable. My plan is to buy another pair in black, they are only $19.99 and in-store at H&M!!
The plaid scarf isn’t the huge blanket size and it’s great to pair with lighter jackets. Black and white goes with everything and stands out against the burgundy.
The booties I probably wear 4 days a week because they are great for walking in and basically match every outfit.
Have you been purchasing items in burgundy? I think a pair of pumps would be fantastic in this color don’t you think?
Have a fabulous rest of the week!